Crimson Projects is Hiring!
Crimson Projects is a local family owned company. We specialize in top-quality custom residential construction and are driven by a passion for exceptional workmanship and customer satisfaction. We’re looking to expand our team with the right people. If you don’t see a position listed but you feel like you’re a fit, please contact us! We are always looking for great people.
Crimson Projects is looking to add experienced Carpenters and Apprentices to our team in Prince George, BC.
The successful applicant will:
- Be professional
- Be experienced in all aspects of residential carpentry
- Be positive, personable, and outgoing
- Be able to train and manage labourers and apprentices
- Be able to keep moral positive
- Work well in team environment
- Work efficiently and be productive
- Be detail oriented
- Have vehicle and drivers license
- Great pay rates based on experience, productivity, and knowledge
- Ongoing mentorship from company owner
- Ability to step up and run jobs
- Local projects within Prince George area
- 40 hour work weeks
Expected start date:
$16.00-$28.00 per hour
Carpentry: 1 year (required)